Head of Marketing
Pixsy is looking for a Head of Marketing to join our team in Berlin. In the last year, we’ve built the most popular software service for finding and fighting image theft online. We’re looking for a confident over-achiever (maybe you) to help bring us to the next level.
As Head of Marketing at Pixsy, you will be managing our brand, presence (online and offline), community and user acquisition. You will plan and implement campaigns to keep Pixsy positioned as the leading copyright platform for artists, grow our community of users and followers, bring high quality new users to our platform, and keep our brand and message on point.
You will also work together with our COO & Head of Product to plan and implement cutting edge legal-tech software and services.
- 3 years (minimum) experience in a senior marketing role
- Managed an international brand, campaigns and online community
- Planned and implemented marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Strong eye for design and branding with excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record in driving growth and conversion
- Independent, dynamic, and agile approach to managing projects
- You share our view that marketing is not just a homepage and campaigns
- Solid business acumen, strong communication skills, and experience in a senior management team
- Managed a team of marketing direct reports (including freelance writers and designers)
- Excellent command of the English language (native level speaker/writer)
Extra points (if you have):
- Passion for photography (creative at heart)
- Understanding of copyright and/or intellectual property law
- Past experience working in legal-tech and/or tech companies
- Making a difference: Grow an international brand and community
- Competitive compensation
- Training and development opportunities
- Work in a young, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Hip office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Fresh fruits and snacks