Working Student - Case Management
Pixsy is a fast-growing startup that helps photographers discover how their photos are used online and collect royalties for commercial usages of their work. We’re looking for bright and creative people to join our Case Management team in Berlin.
In the last years, we’ve built the most popular software service for finding and fighting image theft online. We’re looking for someone to help bring us to the next level and ensure our customers have the best possible experience using Pixsy. We’ve helped 30,000+ photographers in 72+ countries uncover over 200 million uses of their photos online. Each day we monitor over 25 million images for online matches.
As a working student in our Case Management team, you will assist with case analysis, research, preparation and monitoring. You will assist the Case Managers in all aspects of case resolution through our licensing and legal resolution programs.
NOTE: This is a working student contract (mini job) for 15-20 hours per week.
- Assist creatives in their fight against image theft
- Investigate and verify potential cases of unauthorized image use by companies and organizations
- Calculate license fees and ensure correct billing for unlicensed image use
- Ensure case data is clean, organised and free of duplicates/errors
- Ensure the database and case management systems are accurate and up-to-date
- Support our team in reaching collective goals
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You're a creative problem-solver
- Good sense of humor and fun attitude
- Native English speaker
- Making a difference supporting independent creatives globally
- Work in a young, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Awesome workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Team events, drinks, and outings