Our vision at Pixsy is simple: Justice for everyone. Our image tracking platform helps photographers identify when, where, and how their work is used online. When artists find their work stolen, we help them resolve the issue and obtain fair compensation through our cutting edge legal-tech platform.
We're fortunate to be a leading solution in a big market, and we're looking for an exceptional Legal Researcher to find new and disruptive ways to take our legal-tech solution to the next level. You will work together with our Head of Legal, Head of Product, and our Data Scientist in a mission to find new and disruptive legal solutions.
The ideal candidate has an analytical yet entrepreneurial mindset, is always searching for the fastest way to solve complex problems, is numbers-driven, and excels in academic challenges.
This is a full-time position in our Berlin office.
- Research and work out processes to solve legal challenges in new ways
- Understand workflows of users and their requirements
- Analyse quantitive data and assist planning to improve key performance metrics
- Assist in drafting legal Roadmap in accordance with research results
- Completed US, UK or German Law degree with above average results
- Past work experience in business, ideally including process modelling, of advantage
- Interested in analyzing complex legal issues and finding innovative solutions
- Research focused, analytical, out-of-the-box mindset
- Not afraid of working with quantitative, data-driven methods
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong communication skills and a bold personality
- Competitive compensation
- A chance to take part in changing the way lawyers conduct their work
- Regular company events that are actually fun
- Hip office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Fresh fruits and snacks
- Relaxed atmosphere with amazing co-workers from all over the world